Search By Job Category
- Software Developer/Engineer (657)
- Technical Support - L 1,2,3 (152)
- Analyst (Business/Systems) (134)
- IT Trainer, Tech Writer, Graphics Design etc (124)
- QA/Tester (75)
- LAN/WAN Network Engineer (47)
- RDBMS / Oracle SAP SQL (47)
- Project Manager (40)
- Management (31)
- IT Sales / Digital Marketing (29)
- Cyber Security (20)
- Work Remote (0)
Search By Area
Latest Computer Jobs
Córas Bainistithe Leictreonach Deontas (GEMS)
Grant Electronic Management System (GEMS)
This position i...
- Stefania Sartori – Technical Recruiter - Aspira
- I am a Technical Recruiter and I’ve been using ComputerJobs for the last 6 months. I find it intuitive and easy to use. The “Candidate Search” functionality is great and the “CVs by email” option is extremely useful, as it automatically sends me new CVs matching my search criteria. The candidates ...
- Emma Weldon Docket & Form International
- I found www.www.abcylgw.icu very useful and good value for money. Very easy to use as the Cv’s get emailed to me, so I regularly didn't even have to log into my account. Would recommend and would use again. Emma Weldon Docket & Form International...
- Hi-Tech Associates - Celine O'Toole
- We recently engaged the services of www.abcylgw.icu to advertise an upcoming training programme. We got a great response to the e-shot – so much so that we are planning to run a second course in the near future. We received excellent service and advice – all at a reasonable cost - and ...
IT Career Advice
- IT Salary Survey 2020
- Click here for 2020 IT Salary Survey (Ireland)...
- IT Engineer’s – whats on your mind IT job wise
- Read the results of our 2019 "IT Engineer’s – whats on your mind IT job wise" survey.80% say they would move (or could be tempted) for an extra 15% salary increase.52% say they would take a drop in salary if they could work from home on occasion. (have added a "work remote" category to our job ...
- Why recruiters don't return your calls
- Recruiters get a very hard time from job seekers as they don’t see any value in what they do, just that they don’t return calls or keep you updated on your application.To be fair to recruiters – they face a very competitive & highly time pressured work environment and can only deal with ...